Villanova's Center of Excellence in Enterprise Technology (CEET) is an interdisciplinary research center housed in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. It is dedicated to distinction in the discovery, dissemination, and application of knowledge and solutions to contemporary software challenges. Computing solutions that cannot adapt to the enterprise-scale problems of today's world are not true solutions at all. To tackle these challenges, CEET fosters cross-disciplinary collaboration among experts from inside Villanova, and through external academic and industry partnerships. CEET leverages this convergence to develop germane solutions to modern computing challenges. These scalable solutions benefit the common good within the corporate, educational, scientific, humanities, and cultural organization enterprise arenas.
As a member of the Villanova community, CEET is committed to
- Creating a diverse community of scholars, united and dedicated to the highest academic standards;
- Providing undergraduates students, graduate students, and faculty with interdisciplinary research, teaching, and scholarship opportunities;
- Facilitating collaborations between members of the Villanova community and partners in government and industry research;
- Applying the knowledge and skills of our students and faculty to better the human condition;
- Including our alumni as an integral part of the Villanova community.